Tuesday 15 December 2009

Kristen Stewart Project!

Okay. Here it goes..I'm not sure how this is gonna work and if anyone is actually going to bother to help me out! (lol)
I'm going to work on a project, More like a short storybook-ish kinda thing...With people's comments and praise to Kristen from fans! I will then create it, with pictures ect...and a letter from me. I'm gonna write all the comments into the book... then send it to Kristen herself and see if we get a reply. It can say anything, we want her to know how respected she really is and how many fans she has behind her! (Get all your friends to do it too! We need as many as we can)
If you wanna take part.... Please write your Name, Age, Residence and your comment. I'm gonna test out 100 words for the time being, if you can't help but go over that, Don't worry! We might have to end up changing the word limit anyway. And if you feel necessary, you can either send a picture of Kstew or yourself....You can leave this blank or write 'Respect KStew' somewhere on the photo...It's up to you!

Please send this to either laurenrooney9@hotmail.com OR roon.ster@live.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via my email or my twitter @RespectKstew1 or @itslaurenrooney

1 comments:

Respect Kristen Stewart said...

ANOTHER UPDATE: NO PAPARAZZI PHOTOS PLEASE GUYS.... SORRY BUT THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE BUTT AND DON'T RESPECT KSTEW!

Post a Comment