Sunday 13 December 2009

My Fan Encounter - 11/11/09 Kristen, Rob, Taylor + Chris!

It's 6.30am on Wednesday 11th November 2009 in Bristol. Me and Katie are waiting to get onto the Megabus to take the long bus ride to London! At 6.45 am it pulls up and we get on. Here is a wonderful picture of Katie in the morning.
After a tedious 3 hours on the coach, we eventually reach Victoria Bus Station. (Now 9.45am) After stocking up on food from Sainsbury's we walked to Victoria Train Station. Here we got a short 3 minute train ride to 'Battersea Station'. After walking about 2 minutes we get to the park! (YAY)
On arrival to Battersea Park (10oclock roughly) we were confused as there were two queues. We were then told that the one of the left was for ticket holders and the one on the right was for people who wanted to just stand on the red carpet. We therefore got in the right queue. We were then told that we would not be allowed to be moved onto the red carpet to get our space until 2pm! So we took some pictures whilst we waited:












and then we waited some more, and took some more photos...(all very interesting stuff, eh?)









and then 2oclock came! YAY...After standing up for a while...and being made to wait a little longer...we were allowed in. In an appropriate manner, of course. We had to go in little groups so we didn't all kill eachother whilst making our way down to the red carpet! Eventually we made it to the red carpet....YAY us! lol
But then we had to wait some more, a whole like 5 hours :) So we took some more pictures and it was raining, Typical London!!! lol



But then it got dark...and the press started to arrive :)



And then at about 6.30, when they told us they would be hitting the red carpet...we were still waiting...so they played us the trailer :) Alex Zane hit the red carpet to interview the cast and things when they arrived.


First celebs hit the red carpet, I was too tired to notice them but I know Newton Falkner was one of them :) lol. Wick Godfrey (Producer) was also there!! He was cool.
The first of the cast to arrive was Chris Weitz. In his crazy orange jeans! haha


BUT THEN... ROB PATTINSON (Oh yes) Hits the red carpet.

And my oh my is he one sexy piece of butt in real life, as if I would have thought any different. But he does his line of press, has to talk and do interviews and pose of the press. But after that he came and signed for the fans! :)



And i'm afraid there is no amazing story attached with Rob. He did not propose to me or kiss me or any of the things I would have wanted him to do. I'm sure he would have wanted to, of course. It was just his silly security people hurrying him along ;) teehee.

However, Tay Tay did hit the red carpet after Rob. Another non exciting story. He didn't even stop and sign alot..BOO TAY TAY! But here are a few pictures to make up for it.



Then the Badass Stew hit the red carpet. She of course did her press and interviews and had her picture taken by the press. But you could tell that she was there for the fans, it was obvious she didn't want 60 flashes in her face.





So she came over and started talking to us. She realised she didn't have a pen, I was quick to say (or rather shout, it was very loud) I HAVE A PEN! YOU CAN USE MY PEN! and I let her have it and she started signing things. She signed my calender (see later). And then i was saying to my friend 'she has my pen!!'
She turned, looked at me and said 'Oh, is this your pen?' I replied 'Yeah! But its fine! you can keep it! I love you, Your actually awesome' and she replied 'Aw thanks, I love you too' (yes she told me she loved me too, I died....lol. I tried NOT to fan girl scream, but she is so awesome!).
So I asked if i could have a picture with her...The blonde women with her took my camera and snapped away. We were ready to have a picture but people were shoving things infront of my face and pushing me up towards the barrier. So KStew said 'Woah, Guys chill out...' and then she said 'Okay, wait...two more' so she signed two more peoples things and then made sure their things were out of my face! Lol and we so we had a picture!! Two infact :)


Then she moved on and continued to have pictures taken with fans and sign things. She is legitimately the nicest person ever. She was the only one who stopped and took most of the time to talk to the fans and sign everything! Here's some more photos! P.S you know they say 'Never meet your idol because you'll be disappointed" Well, I WAS NOT! She is even more amazing and badass in real life!!




And then they all hit the press together :)




Here are my autographs!!


And that's it! Thats my fan encounter with them. I Absolutely adore Kristen Stewart and I'm so glad that I actually got to meet her. She is so freaking cool. KStew is actually really down to earth and such a nice person. You can tell that she loves to talk to her fans! And as for Rob and Tay, Well, they were cool too...Lol.
See ALL my pictures and in better quality on my Facebook.... http://www.facebook.com/itslaurenrooney

Note: I took all these pictures myself, which I'm guessing means I own them all, right? If you would like to use them, or post any..PLEASE ask me first! I know some have my twitter account on but not all of them do because I didn't have the time! Please either email me via Roon.ster@live.com/@itslaurenrooney/@RespectKStewx.

However, I did not take the photos below, they are from gossip websites. The reasons why I am posting these will be wrote underneath :)

(From SplashOnline) (TwilightLadies)
I am posting these pictures, because yes, this is my pen :D haha.

and yes, that is Rob Pattinson about to sign my calender :) teehee.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

;) You're so lucky :)

i am big ks fan 2 :)

Anonymous said...

awww! im so happy kstew has a wonderful fan/s in london! im a kristen fan too and would love to hear fan encounters like yours. I know that she is actually cool and sweet in person but she hates the papz and tabloids. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your story. its actually nice to hear from fans that have great thing to say about Kstew... thank you so much. Can you add me to your face book so I can see the pictures

Respect Kristen Stewart said...

Off course! It's www.facebook.com/itslaurenrooney

Anonymous said...

kristen its me Austin when you will meet me

Anonymous said...

please meet me and save me and your twilight is superb i cried because its really alove story

Anonymous said...

please come to india or give me ur phone no.

Post a Comment